|Walnut Creek||Open for Walking Only.
Tee Times are Required.
All Rounds MUST be prepaid, no exceptions.
Rain Checks will not be issued. Please use good judgement and plan accordingly.
Refer to the Guidelines listed below for current procedures in place.
|Club Run||Currently Closed|
|Driving Range||Currently Closed|
Carts will not be available currently, as a safety precaution.
1. You MUST have a tee time.
• Members and Swing Card Holders - Book a tee time online or over the phone. Members are able to book online free of charge, and are able to search and add other Members to their tee time. Please add each Member to the tee time, so they can use the self check in kiosk outside when they arrive.
• Non-Members - Tee times must be made online and payment is required at the time of booking.
2. The Proshop will NOT be open at this time. ALL rounds MUST be pre-paid. No payments will be accepted at the proshop at this time. No exceptions.
• Members and Swing Card Holders- Use the self check in kiosk located behind the Walnut Creek Proshop. Simply scan your Member Card and confirm your tee time on the touch screen to check in. Regular, Senior, and Swing Card Holders, you are now able to Log In to purchase “Game Packs” (Prepaid Rounds) on our Online Store www.walnutcreekgolf.com/online-store This allows you to prepay $5 Daily usage fees, or Swing Card rates online. Upon purchase, you will be sent an email with a barcode. After scanning your Member Card, select the Game Pack you would like to use and scan that barcode to complete check in. If you have previously purchased punch cards and would like to convert those into these Digital Game Packs, please call the proshop and we will be happy to do that for you!
• Non-Members - Please call the Proshop at 765-998-7651 to check in.
3. Leave the pin in the cup at all times, and do not touch the flagstick. There are bumpers in the cups to prevent the balls from entering the cups.
4. There is no food service at this time. Sodas are available from the outdoor vending machine in front of the Walnut Creek Proshop.
5. Restrooms are not open at this time.
6. Do not share pencils and scorecards.
7. Rental clubs are not available at this time.
8. Remember to maintain at least a 6 foot distance between you and your playing companions at ALL times.
9. Do not share clubs or equipment, and do not touch any golf ball other than your own.
10. Do not congregate before or after rounds.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we adapt to this new system. We are doing this with your health and safety in mind. Please contact the proshop directly with any questions at 765-998-7651
Hours are subject to change according to daylight and weather.
Please Contact the Proshop for Tee Time Availability or Book Online