|Walnut Creek||Open with Carts
TEE TIME REQUIRED IN ADVANCE - Tee times currently spaced at 15 minute intervals and fill up quickly.
Refer to the Guidelines listed below for current procedures in place.
|Club Run||Open with Carts|
We have installed dividers between the two sides of the carts for your protection, and in order to keep cart prices down. Do not remove or tamper with these dividers. Non-divided carts are available for use at your discretion by members of the same family unit, or for individual use with a surcharge.
Carts will be sanitized between rounds with a new highly concentrated sanitizing system. Please return carts to the cart return area and only take carts from the FRONT of the staged cart area.
1. You MUST have a tee time booked prior to arrival at the course.
• Tee times may be booked online OR over the phone. It is important that you book in advance, as tee times are filling up quickly.
• Tee Times are currently spaced at 15 minute increments to space out groups and eliminate crowds during check in. Since we are currently checking people in for two courses through one location, it is important that you do not arrive without a tee time booked in advance. If you arrive without a tee time, you will be required to wait until the next available tee time. We will not be accommodating any “squeeze ons” at this time.
2. We will continue to allow a maximum of 4 people per group including spectators
3. The Proshop will NOT be open at this time, but Fees may now be paid in person by cash or credit through the window behind the clubhouse
4. Leave the pin in the cup at all times, and do not touch the flagstick. There are bumpers in the cups to prevent the balls from entering the cups.
5. There is no food service at this time. Sodas are available from the outdoor vending machines in front of the Walnut Creek and Club Run Proshops, and beer, soda, and snacks are available for purchase at the check-in window.
6. Restrooms are not open at this time except on an emergency basis, as they are required to be sanitized between each customer.
7. Do not share pencils and scorecards.
8. Rental clubs are not available at this time.
9. Remember to maintain at least a 6 foot distance between you and your playing companions at ALL times.
10. Do not share clubs or equipment, and do not touch any golf ball or equipment other than your own.
11. Do not congregate before or after rounds. Absolutely no more than 4 people per tee time including spectators.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we adapt to this new system. We are doing this with your health and safety in mind. Please contact the proshop directly with any questions at 765-998-7651
Current proshop hours are 9am – 5pm
Hours are subject to change according to daylight and weather.